1. Excited for Christmas Eve? Oh, you mean Louis’s birthday.
2. Accidentally calling nail polish Niall polish.
3. Using “amazayn” in a normal conversation.
4. Suddenly paying attention when someone says “direction”.
5. Living in Narnia.
6. Being in love with boys who don’t know you exist.
7. Wanting to go to Nando’s.
8. Eating carrots just so Louis will love you.
9. Thinking of Zayn when you see a broken table.
10. You think Louis’s fungi joke is the funniest thing you’ve ever heard.
11. Watching the 1D tour front row… from behind your computer.
12. Having unrealistic expectations of men.
13. Fighting with your friends over who gets who.
14. You need to get work done? But you need to re-watch the 1D video diaries!
15. Thinking of Harry every time you hear “simple, but effective”.
16. Your best dance move is “pat the dog, screw the lightbulb, and then you just go crazy!”
17. Your Christmas list is Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne in no particular order.
18. Knowing exactly who Ian, Kyle, Barry, Hughy, and Wayne are.
19. No, I’m not single. No you can’t meet my boyfriend. He’s on tour.
20. Thinking Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson belong together more then your parents.
21. Your ovaries exploding every time you see them.
22. Marrying 5 boys is illegal. Choosing only one of them is practically impossible.
23. The boys live approximately 98712349615 miles away.
24. Liam has a girlfriend.
25. Louis has a girlfriend.
26. Listening to the boys so much that you begin to sound like you’re British.
27. One Direction is your Kryptonite.
28. When people spell his name “Zayne”, “Zane”, “Zaine” etc.
29. Losing your composure when you hear that their video diaries are back.
30. Having the urge to start singing “What Makes You Beautiful” whenever you hear “you don’t know”.
31. Yes, I know what time it is in England. No, I don’t live there.
32. Refusing to believe that Louis is no longer a teen until it’s December 24th everywhere in the world.
33. Greeting people with “VAS HAPPENIN?”
34. Automatically thinking of Liam when you use a spoon.
35. Being suspicious when both Harry and Louis are wearing hats in their video diary.
36. Realizing that your grandma has a better chance of dating Harry than you.
37. When you’re in the car and you can’t listen to One Direction so you have to sing it yourself.
38. Fans who stalk the boys and show up at their houses on Christmas and give directioners a bad name.
39. Seeing the Christmas tree and immediately searching for a box big enough to hold the boys.
40. Not thinking Harry’s worst habit is a bad habit at all.
41. Thinking you must have been bad this year because Santa didn’t being the 1D boys.
42. The only kind of gravy you want is Harry’s gravy.
43. You want 1D to tour in your area, but you aren’t willing to share them.
44. Those Directionators.
45. Not being Danielle Peazer.
46. Wishing you had Niall’s metabolism.
47. Smiling like an idiot every time someone says something that reminds you of One Direction.
48. Being able to related everything back to One Direction.
49. Doing the inbetweeners dance because there’s nothing better to do.
50. Thinking of Harry whenever you see a cat.
51. Automatically thinking about Louis when the cafeteria serves carrots for lunch.
52. Staying up until 4 a.m. to reblog 1D posts.
53. Leaving carrots out for Louis instead of for Santa’s reindeer on Christmas Eve.
54. Wanting to repeat the words ‘carrot’, ‘cat’, ‘spoons’, etc. when you hear someone say them.
55. People who have just discovered One Direction, yet think they know everything about them.
56. The Atlantic Ocean.
57. Laughing to yourself whenever you see gravy.
58. Being told you’re fake simply because you’re a new fan.
59. Striped shirts always remind you of Louis.
60. Spending all your time fantasizing about what your life would be like if you dated one of the boys.
61. Being torn between wanting the boys to see your tumblr, and not wanting them to realize how much you stalk them.
62. Thinking of Niall when you see or someone mentions Oreo’s.
63. Being able to relate to everything on this blog.
64. When someone says “the boys”, you automatically think of 1D because they’re your only boys.
65. Missing their tweets and twitcams because of the time difference.
66. Knowing there’s a place in the world where a girl can marry as many boys as she wants, yet not living there along with out 1D boys.
67. Knowing there’s a possibility of you dreaming of the boys helps you go to sleep.
68. When you’re having a really cute dream about the guy and then you wake up and realize none of it ever happened.
69. Getting frustrated because the boys won’t reply to your well -thought-out, ever-so-cute tweets to them.
70. Wanting Harry and Louis to date each other even mre than you want them to date you.
71. Finding everyone suddenly unattractive when you compare them to 1D.
72. Spending more time memorizing their song lyrics than stuff you need to know before a test.
73. Trying to explain how amazing they are to friends who have never heard of them.
74. Having five reasons why you’re single.
75. Staying up all night waiting for interviews of videos because you live in Narnia.
76. Non-directioners who give you weird looks when you yell “VAS HAPPENIN” in a public place.
77. Being afraid to fall asleep because the boys might tweet something important.
78. Wishing you lived in Harry’s hair.
79. You can’t buy all the 1D merchandise or the album because it’s not available in your country.
80. Having folders on your computer where you save all your 1D stuff.
81. Ending things with “xx” because you follow so many 1D blogs on tumblr.
82. Never closing Twitter or Tumblr so that you don’t miss anything.
83. Tearing up every time you watch Harry cry in the video in which he reads hate about him.
84. Starin at the list of who the boys follow on Twitter and asking yourself when you’re going to be on it, too.
85. Trying to explain to others why we directioners love Danielle and Eleanor.
86. Wishing you were Zayn’s cleaning lady.
87. Your dash is full of people shipping other people.
88. Doing the inbetweeners dance by yourself.
89. Finally being on twitter at the same time as one of the boys and they STILL don’t tweet you.
90. When none of your friends know of One Direction so you’re left to fangirl alone.
91. You stay updated by checking Twitter and Tumblr instead of reading magazines or the newspaper.
92. Realizing that the chances of ALL of your One Direction dreams coming true are maybe, possibly, kinda, sorta not very good.
93. Wishing you were Eleanor Calder.
94. When Liam’s birthmark is photoshopped out of photos. He’s perfect as he is.
95. When you blame Niall and someone asks you who that is.
96. The fact that Niall and Louis don’t get as many solos as the other boys.
97. Your sleeping schedule is messed up because you have to keep up with the latest 1D news.
98. Getting weird looks from people because you laugh out loud when you remember something funny the boys did.
99. Accidentally calling TOMS shoes Tomlinsons
100. Being jealous of Louis Tomlinson’s butt.
101. Forgetting who you are referring to when you write “boys” and thinking of 1D instead.
102. Not being able to decide which photo of the boys to make your icon.
103. When people at your school find out about the boys, won’t stop talking about them, yet don’t get any of the references you make about them.
104. Not wanting WMYB to play on the radio because you want to keep them to yourself.
105. People who claim to be directioners yet are the epitome of a directionator.
106. When someone claims to be a directioner yet the only 1D song they’ve heard is WMYB.
107. Really wanting the boys to come to your area but not wanting the really pretty girls to know about them.
108. When people call Harry ‘the curly haired one’.
109. Becoming easily sexually frustrated.
110. Everything is One Direction and nothing hurts.
111. Not going to school with all the wonderful tumblr directioners.
112. Coping with the lack of new videos by watching their old ones. Over. and. over.
113. The directionators who call Niall “the blond one”.
114. Wanting Liam to stay with Danielle, but also wanting him to marry you.
115. Wishing you lived in Harry’s nostrils.
116. Wanting Louis to be with Eleanor but also wanting to marry that boy.
117. The fact that Niall is the only one to not be shirtless during the WMYB video.
118. Pausing the WMYB music video when they are shirtless.
119. The world is supposed to end this year? Oh, please. I haven’t even met One Direction yet.
120. When asked to say something interesting about yourself, the first thing you think of is that you have One Direction Infection.
121. Wanting to be the third fan that Harry snogs.
122. Hoping no one goes through your browser history because then they’d know how obsessed you really are.
123. Putting your social life second, and all things 1D related first.
124. People asking “who is that? Is he your boyfriend?” when they see a 1D member as your computer wallpaper.
125. Telling your friends about One Direction but they aren’t nearly as excited as you had hoped they would be.
126. Making up One Direction scenarios inside your head instead of actually focusing on a test.
127. Laughing hysterically at your computer screen while watching an interview and having your family question your sanity.
128. Being a straight guy and loving the boys.
129. Being confused for a stalker when you’re just dedicated.
130. Being too young to date the boys.
131. Not being able to decide what photo of the boys to use as your background.
132. Planning to be ‘sick’ on Friday so you have to stay home.
133. “It’s Zayn. That’s Z-A-Y-N.”
134. February 1st is Harry’s 18th birthday. It’s also the day our secret relationship becomes illegal.
135. Forever describing Niall as ‘latigable’.
136. One Thing music video was released. My ovaries no longer exist. Bye bye.
137. Not knowing which boy to stare at in the videos because they’re just so perfect.
138. Fangirling so hard you worry about your health.
139. Knowing when a photo was taken based on Liam’s hair.
140. Already having your wedding planned out.
141. The people who actually have a least favorite.
142. If you don’t ship Harry and Louis, I don’t ship you with your lungs.
143. No, really, it’s okay. I didn’t need my ovaries anyway.
144. Knowing exactly who is singing at any point.
145. Melting when Louis sings ‘harder’ in Moments.
146. Your whole future relies on one of the boys falling in love with you at first sight.
147. 13k One Direction ‘fans’ unfollowed Zayn on twitter due to his new haircut.
148. Finding his hilarious that someone threw at tampon at Harry at a concert.
149. The boys’s nearest concert to you is on Calypso, Saturn’s eleventh moon.
150. Knowing more than five directioners so you have to fight over the same guy.
151. Being worried you’ll miss their next twitcam because you live in Narnia.
152. Being in a constant state of sexual frustration.
153. Not being Becky Sales.
154. Finding out the true meaning of ‘Moments’.
155. It’s the boys’s last show today.
156. Not having gone to their very first tour.
157. Wetting yourself when you find out Harry is officially, without a doubt, definitely single.
158. One word. iCarly.
159. Realizing that the boys are in the same continent as you and freaking out.
160. Kevin the pigeon is your new favorite member.
161. Shipping Louvin. HARD.
162. You aren’t attracted to any guys at your school, because you’re already in love with 5 perfect boys from the UK.
163. Having to read all the directionator comments on the WMYB music video after it debuted in the US.
164. Watching Larry Stylinson exist, but not having Harry and Louis out of the closet.
165. Breaking into song and dance every time you hear their songs on the radio.
166. Not being able to watch the BRITs live.
167. Insisting on using a fork to eat your ice cream.